Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Can I Write In Wedding Card

report



I safely returned home, quite sober, and imputed (which is surprising considering the number of tested samples). As expected, the mass impression, of course mostly more than positive. Photos and a bit of disk imaging will spread long and tedious. Because of the richness of the program is impossible to describe everything to taste, therefore, in his style will throw a lot of pictures, and celebrating only the most impressed me wine or farming. But all the questions if they arise, are welcome in the comments. I, however, as the ram inexorably drawn to the native garden, ie, to Tuscan stand, so that the remaining regions of very little information seems I will fill already on the Vinitaly. As a prologue - a new kind alkosporta, synchronous tasting Amarone (played by wine experts for publication of Slow Food Vini Naturali, February 5 Rome)





0 comments:

Post a Comment