Saturday, October 9, 2010

How To Clean The Base Of The Sonicare Toothbrush

Let it melts.

I've seen people leave.

I saw the feelings wane, as the light at sunset. That light that you do not realize keep seeing off.
I realized, once again of how people mint, even when telling the truth.
that I am a strange way, can be defined as constant in his feelings in constant in his decisions, I hate this be hypocrites with themselves.

Now, I would just stop. And figure out what's wrong.
I want to understand what is happening around me, because I do not know ... but I think it's all too degenerate.
I'm hating myself because it seems to be a poor fool to be pitied, because it can not resolve its own things. And I know that is not so. Because even now I'm struggling. I put by myself and try to understand, fix what is broken. If I can fix it fix it then me.

I hate few things in my life. And I hated
only 3 people.
But now I feel the rage of a few nights ago to go back to eat me.
A little wine, some whiskey, I just need to have an excuse to cry. Why
to the detriment of all, I hate cry. I'm filling

sheets. I'm writing a letter as long as the formulated through the minutes of my emotions.
I had never written a letter. Maybe not the
imbucherò ever.
But I write, even if I do not I can not.

If at times it will seem sad, strange, I just know that you stay near me, and eventually it will pass. I'm strong in my own way, but I am.
You know I do not need to consolations. I just need confirmation. You, your way, I'm from. But I remain hesitant. But I know that, as I said, I'll just keep smiling and hope . The rest will come by itself.

Now it remains only to ask you ... if you say that God exists, there really is ... I want to face that the intertwining of our hands, it melts. I can also do
unless the lungs, as well.
Another glass down my throat, and even then would be fine.

Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment